What Is the Broadband Implementation Committee?
The Broadband Implementation Committee was formed by the Board of Supervisors to accomplish the following:
- Coordinate the efforts of the Board of Supervisors and Planning Commission to improve broadband internet access for County residents and businesses.
- Work with industry representatives to determine how to expand broadband internet availability and identify obstacles to this expansion.
- Work with citizens, business owners, and stakeholders to identify broadband needs.
- Robina Bouffault (Planning Commission)
- Scott Kreider (Planning Commission)
- Mary Daniel (Board of Supervisors)
- Bev McKay (Board of Supervisors)